top of page
Tue, Dec 07|
Season of Giving
Lee Elementary will have our annual Season of Giving. This is a way to help families within our community. We will add more families over the next week.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2021, 5:31 PM PST – Dec 31, 2021, 11:59 PM PST
About the Event
Click here for The Season of Giving signup
Here’s how it works:
- If you would like to participate in the Season of Giving, sign up for a spot.
- Each “snowman” is one wish list item. The spots will have the family number, age, gender, and item.
- If you would like to purchase 1 gift for a child, take 1 spot. 3 gifts? Take 3 spots… etc.
- Next, buy and wrap the purchased item(s) and secure the information on the sign up slot on the outside of the wrapped item. This can be with a sticky note or paper taped on the present. Please include the family number, child number, and the other information listed for that sign up spot.
- Bring the wrapped gift(s) to the office by Monday, December 13th.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Gilbert at email@example.com
Thank you so much!
bottom of page